Meeting organisational goals is dependent on the performance of its people.
By aligning learning and development strategies to business goals, organisations can enable their people to achieve their desired business performance and outcomes. For the best results, organisations should work with a learning solutions provider that appreciates the complexities of their business performance and goals.
The DDLS Learning Solutions Model provides a systematic approach to developing the capability of your people. The DDLS Learning Solutions Model underpins competency development by ensuring a common and consistent approach to the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training. It incorporates a strong focus on quality management through planning and continuous improvement. DDLS can provide organisations with end-to-end learning services and solutions for small to enterprise-wide learning programs.
Key components of learning solutions can include one or many of the following:
- Strategy & Planning
- Learning Solution Design & Development
- Learning Delivery
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Managed Learning Service
- Learning Management Systems
Strategy & Planning
The strategy and planning phase is the forerunner to the creation of any learning solution. It sets the high-level strategy and plan for implementation by identifying and analysing the required learning outcomes for enhancing people’s performance.
A learning and development needs analysis is conducted to identify competency benchmarks, current learning cultures and practices, attitudes towards change, current skill levels of the learner groups and locations. This includes:
- Identifying learning and development needs: findings are reported with learning strategy and planning recommendations.
- Addressing learning and development needs: A training strategy and implementation plan are developed based on the needs analysis findings report.
Learning Solution Design & Development
During the learning solution design and development phase, the required learning outcomes, assessment and learning strategies are determined. This phase also determines the most effective delivery method to ensure the most effective learning solution is designed and development to meet the needs of all learners. This includes:
Learning Solution Design
- Design learning outcomes framework and the learning solutions outline
- Design e-learning modules with menu navigation
- Design learning style guides/template look and feel
- Performance settings – physical aspects, accessibility
- Goals and standards – overall purpose for the learning, alignment with Standards and Accredited Frameworks
- Instructional activities
- Assessment methods – types of measures, tools of measurement
- Implementation and reflection tools
Learning Solution Development
DDLS promotes an active learning methodology based on agreed outcomes, all of our learning is highly interactive involving and engaging participants, emphasising on-the-job application. A strong practical basis, with a consistent focus upon providing tools and techniques that can be applied immediately.