Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn about configuring the sales application to fit an organization’s unique requirements.
- Configure organization and management settings
- Create and configure sales visualizations
Module 2: Manage customers, leads, and opportunities
In this module, you will learn how to manage customer data records, use built-in sales tools, and take a lead through the lead lifecycle.
- Manage customers using accounts and contacts
- Manage leads
- Manage opportunities
Module 3: Process sales orders
In this module, we will learn how to use quotes and orders to further use Dynamics 365 Sales to manage your sales opportunities and turn them into closed deals.
- Manage quotes, orders, and invoices
- Manage and organize the product catalog
- Manage forecasting
- Configure playbooks
Module 4: Integrate components with Dynamics 365 Sales
In this module, we will learn how to use sales analytics tools to empower the sales team.
- Leverage Embedded Intelligence in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Manage relationships with social selling