Module 1: Overview of Azure Stack Hub
In this module, you will learn how Azure Stack Hub is an extension of Azure that provides a way to run apps in an on-premises environment and deliver Azure services in your datacenter.
- Why use Azure Stack Hub?
- Azure Stack Hub architecture
- How Azure Stack Hub is managed
- About Resource providers
- Differences between global Azure, Azure Stack Hub, and Azure Stack HCI
Lab : Connecting to Azure Stack using Azure PowerShell
Module 2: Provide Services for Azure Stack Hub
In this module, you will learn how to populate Azure Stack Hub Marketplace in a disconnected environment, deploy an App Services resource provider, deploy Event Hubs resource provides, create and manage quotas, plans, offers, and subscriptions, and manage usage and billing.
- Manage Azure Stack Hub Marketplace
- Offer an App Services resource provider
- Offer an Event Hubs resource provider
- Offer services (quotas, plans, offers, and subscriptions)
- Manage usage and billing
Lab : Configuring Offers Plans Services using the Azure Stack Admin Portal
Lab : Add a Linux Image to Azure Stack (Disconnected Scenarios)
Lab : Create custom Marketplace Items
Module 3: Implement Data Center Integration
In this module, you will learn how prepare an Stack Hub deployment, recommend and validate certificates, and register in a connected and disconnected environment.
- Prepare for Azure Stack Hub deployment
- Manage infrastructure certificates for Azure Stack Hub
- Manage Azure Stack Hub registration
Lab : Registering Azure Stack with an Azure Subscription
Lab : Add a Windows Server Image to Azure Stack (Disconnected Scenarios)
Lab : Add a Windows Server Image to Azure Stack (Connected Scenarios)
Lab : Implement MySQL Server Resource Provider in Azure Stack
Module 4: Manage Identity and Access for Azure Stack Hub
In this module, you will learn how to configure the Azure Stack Hub home directory, register the guest tenant directory with Azure Stack Hub, and identify an appropriate method for access (service principal, users, groups).
- Manage multi-tenancy
- Manage access
Module 5: Manage the Azure Stack Hub Infrastructure
In this module, you will learn how monitor system health by using the REST API, monitor system health by using Syslog Server, collect diagnostic logs on demand by using Powershell, configure a storage target for infrastructure backup, and download and import update packages manually.
- Manage system health
- Plan and configure business continuity and disaster recovery
- Manage capacity
- Update infrastructure
- Manage Azure Stack Hub by using privileged endpoints
Lab : Validating ARM Templates with Azure Stack
Lab : Using the privileged endpoint in Azure Stack