We have all heard about DevSecOps, Shifting Left, Rugged DevOps but there are no clear examples or frameworks available for security professionals to implement in their organisation.
This hands-on course will teach you exactly that – tools and techniques to embed security as part of the DevOps pipeline. We will learn how unicorns like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Etsy handle security at scale and what we can learn from them to mature our security programs.
In our advanced DevSecOps Expert training, you will learn how to handle security at scale using DevSecOps practices. We will start off with the basics of DevOps and DevSecOps, then move towards advanced concepts such as Threat Modelling as Code, RASP/IAST, Container Security, Secrets Management, and more.
This self-paced course will provide you with:
- Training manuals and lab guide
- Course videos and checklists
- Tools used during the course
- 30 days online lab access
- Lifetime access to the on-demand course
- Exam voucher to attempt the CDE Certification
- Access to the dedicated course slack channel