This course gives you deep-dive training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN.
You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data centre and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy and replace edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout.
This course will help you learn to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
- Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity
- Meet Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
- Provide end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
- Optimise the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
This course helps you prepare to take the 300-415 (ENSDWI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation certification.
Please note: This course is due to retire on 26 June 2021.