Maximise productivity by equipping your staff with the tips, tricks and techniques they need to get the most from the desktop applications at their fingertips.
As Australia’s largest IT training provider, DDLS has extensive experience as a solutions provider of large migration rollouts.
DDLS provides a range of delivery options to meet the needs of the different user groups within your organisation. Training can be fully customised and delivered on-site and/or at our training centres.
End User courses we provide include:
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office upgrade courses
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Unified Communications (Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business)
- Adobe InDesign
DDLS has a range of delivery modes available including:
- Instructor-led training sessions – hands-on half-day or full-day core product training in classroom based sessions for groups of 12 people per session
- Virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions – connect to a virtual classroom and instructor from your own computer
- DDLS Anywhere – mobile classroom for any location
- Seminar style for larger groups
- One-on-one coaching
Prior to delivering training DDLS will complete a scoping exercise which will:
- Identify the numbers to be trained and locations
- Identify preferred delivery mode(s) for each group
- Recommend a complete training program and fixed pricing